FS, 1 Accelerator large bagger/fits everride warrior

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by grassman177, Feb 7, 2012.

1. v6rs97

v6rs97 LawnSite Member

That bracket looks identical to my exmark. You can prob just slap a label right on it and ship it. Zip here is 11730

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

ahah, funny. that opening is much larger than exmarks. in fact, it was the largest one in the industry for a while. however, it is very large opening on the front due to the tunnel deck it fits(one would know if they have a everride warrior that this fits). it will not fit anything else.

3. v6rs97

v6rs97 LawnSite Member

Oh. Thought it looked a little large

4. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

I love my accelerator bagger!!

5. grassman177

does that mean you dont have an everride it will fit? if the first inquirerer does not want it, you are next in line. if you want it

6. grassman177

we agree. def user friendly compared to steel or bag catchers. like i said, we just cant use this one anymore since it does not fit any other mower and we got rid of our everrides last year

7. Alluring Lawns

Alluring Lawns LawnSite Member

Is the part number GCSCV by chance? Got a new V-ride and would love this if it fits.

8. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

THis would also fit the new Gravely ProRides...same mower. Bought an Accelerator for my Warrior several years ago. SOme of the best money I've spent!

9. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

The Warrior was the best mower ever if you ask me its ashame that the company could never get it off the ground!! If Exmark or another major player brought that mower and deck out it would have really been a player.

10. bmost

bmost LawnSite Member

Sent pm, if still available.