1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 1986 Ford F-350 Diesel 4x4 Dump 9' Fisher Plow

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by crossboneracing, Jan 25, 2009.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing LawnSite Member

For sale is a 86 Ford F350 (11000 gvw) 4x4 diesel dump. Body just redone this past year. Tires are good, 4 speed, central hydros, bed turns into flatbed in winter (tailgate and all sides come off), all new LED lights on bed, new LED tail lights, lots and I mean lots of new parts, I have all receipts. Comes with 9' Fisher plow. Works great, I just need to downsize so I am selling a few trucks off to buy one new dump. $5500 or best offer. Much nicer than the junk on craigslist. It took me a long time to find a truck that was in this nice of shape! Save money and buy this one!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

wow didnt you just rebuild that thing? (i think you posted on plowsite??)

3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

veryt nice truck, keep it

4. crossboneracing

Yup just rebuilt last year. I have all the pics, new fender, door, cab corners. I just need to downsize my fleet for now. Too many trucks and not enough uses. I would love to keep it. It has been the only truck so far this year to make it through every storm without a breakdown or any problems. Old fords just keep on going lol. Btw only 108k or so miles

5. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

its a beauty! i'm sure someone will take it!

6. TheHammer

TheHammer LawnSite Member

Awsome Truck, Did you repaint the truck ?

7. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

very nice truck, it will really help someone out

8. JMLandscaping

JMLandscaping LawnSite Member

I saw your truck on craigslist, I have a similar pickup and a farm tractor for trade??

9. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

good lookin truck

10. crossboneracing

Thank you for all the compliments. Not super interested in trades. I would consider possible the tractor and pickup just out of curiosity. No gaurantees though, I really need the cash to put down on a new truck. Send your pics if you could to jhienterprises@yahoo.com. Yes the truck was repainted last year.