Fs: 1998 gmc 2500

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mowerbrad, Jan 18, 2010.

1. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

So before I can buy a duramax I need to have a buyer for my current truck. So I am putting it up for sale.

Its a 1998 GMC 2500 single cab 6.5L diesel, 4x4. It has manual windows, locks and mirrors, sliding rear window and A/C. The truck has only 133,000 miles on it, original engine and transmission, both are strong running and smooth. It is a great work truck and does have a service body on it. The service body has full line-x in the bed, on the step bumper and along the base. It has all the trailer hookups on it, 2" reciever. It has never had a plow on it. I just had some recent maintenance done on it, so it runs fantastic. The oil has been changed every 5000 miles. If anything needed to be done to it, it was done. I would not hesitate to drive the truck across the country.

Before I can finalize the sale of this truck, I do need to have a duramax to buy, which should be within the next 2-3 weeks.

Price is $5500

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

2. Raymond S.

Raymond S. LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, I'd sure like to have that truck. Too many other things on the list this year but that's a hell of a price for a sharp looking truck. Good Luck with the sale.

3. brookubota

brookubota LawnSite Member
    from 48823

still for sale

4. mowerbrad

It is still for sale.

5. Patriots

Patriots LawnSite Member

Would you reduce price without the utility bed?

6. mowerbrad

Sorry the truck and utility bed are being sold together, I will not separate.

7. mowerbrad

This is a great truck, I've got to get someone lined up to buy this.....

8. johnnycaker

johnnycaker LawnSite Member
    from midwest

Paint original?

9. mowerbrad

The paint on the truck is original, the service body was redone when I bought it, so that is newer paint, about 3 years old.

10. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

bump for ya!