FS: 1999 4x4 Ford F-350 7.3L Diesel with MVP V plow

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Classified, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

I am going out of business. I hate to get rid of this truck. Its been my dads since new, and mine for the last year. Its a great work truck that is in very good mechanical condition. All it needs is tires and an oilpan. I am selling this truck well under what it is worth to compensate for the oilpan work. It has only 200,000 miles on it. The trans was rebuilt once and the whole front end is newer, only about 6,000 miles on new front end. Steering is tight and there are no rattles! Also included is a Western MVP V plow. This truck will make your money back on the first storm. The 7.3L Diesel is designed to work for 400,000 miles before any major mechanical problems! This truck has lots of life left in it. I just put in 2 new batteries since they were on thier way out. There is a dent where one of my drivers bumped into a light pole base. It mashed the bumper and pushed out the bed on the pass side. The exhaust is fine, the frame is fine and even the tailgate is not even touched. I have a newer bumper with brackets that will bolt right on which is included.Title in hand, its yours for ------> $7800

27 pics can be seen here http://mobileaudioguy.com/photos/v/doug/forsale/99ford/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Classified

This truck has a very small amount of rust at the inside of the doors and that's it. This truck runs great! Need to sell it, I want to buy a yamaha grizzly.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. becpropertymaint.

becpropertymaint. LawnSite Senior Member

whats you zip code i need to check how far away you are

4. Z_1

Z_1 LawnSite Member

Whats wrong with the oil pan?

5. Classified

60193 is the general area.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Classified

It's rusting through. It's a common problem on the 7.3L diesel. Ford used poor quality steel.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Classified

midweek bump

8. Classified

This is a great truck. Add a dump insert and you got a great truck for a crew.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Classified

Passes inspection!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. AIMscapes

AIMscapes LawnSite Member

Unfortunately, you have to pull the motor in order to replace the oil pan. You're looking at $2K or so to have a shop do that.