FS:2006 Gravely 34z $3000 204hrs (pics)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lonnie, Aug 14, 2007.

1. lonnie

lonnie LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys I am selling my 06 34z with a 15hp kawasaki. I no longer have any gates that require this size and I just bought a 52 Gravely Prostance and can't afford both. It only has 204 hrs on it and comes with the mulch kit installed. This is the full mulching baffles and discharge cover. I still have the regular baffles to if you prefer side discharge. It has new mulching blades on it and I have a new set of high lifts that will be included also. I have maintained the mower regularly as you can see by the pics. I will consider meeting if it is a reasonable distance from Oklahoma City. You can reach me at 405-317-3299 if you have any questions or shoot me a pm.

IMG_2464.JPG

IMG_2465.JPG

IMG_2467.JPG

IMG_2469.JPG

2. lonnie

Is this price in the right ballpark?

3. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Excellent Price. If you were close by I'd buy it in a minute. Very good deal for someone.

4. lonnie

bump it up

5. lonnie

Another bump.

6. lonnie

any interest?

7. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

had i not just bought a 36" hydro WB I'd have jumped all over this if you woulda met somewhere in AR

8. advanced irrigation

advanced irrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from tx

i have a quick 36 i would like to trade for your mower, it is a samuri and has everything you need to go with it, i am near you, pm me:usflag:

9. lonnie

Man I would love to do it but I have to pay off my new mower with the proceeds. In fact I will probably buy a 32 or 36 BOP next year.

10. advanced irrigation

advanced irrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from tx

well the offer is still on the table