FS: 30" Toro Turf Master Commercial NEARLY NEW

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by greenpoint, Mar 28, 2013.

Tags:
  1. greenpoint

greenpoint LawnSite Member

Looking to sell our nearly new Turfmaster. Bought brand new from Toro dealer on 2/28, so it's exactly a month old at this point. Doesn't get used much - (Just filled it up with gas for the second time since we bought it). It runs and works as it should - just doesn't fit our needs as I had hoped.

Not sure what its worth on the used market - $1799 new, and it has probably 5-8 hours total on it. Located in the Tampa Bay area.

Would also be open to trade for a 36" hydro walk behind or stander with adjustable/floating deck (i.e. turf tracer, grandstand, wright stander, etc.) Obviously, I'd be willing to throw in cash on the right mower and deal.

Thanks!

2. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm in the market. How does it do on thick Floratam?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. greenpoint

Pretty good - the cut is great - either mulching or bagging is good. This mower has a 5" max cut height, so thats great for 'tam. We've used the bagging option to help suck up leaves, and it works well. The only issue i've found on thick floratam is when there is a hill involved. The self propel really struggles in thick grass and a hill.

4. greenpoint

Bump - I'm open to other trades as well. Let me know what you've got

5. weesa20

weesa20 LawnSite Member

Got a price?...I know you said new was 1799 but dealers are selling them for less...

6. greenpoint

There might be a dealer elsewhere selling them for less, but the Toro dealers here still have them at $1799. $1500 seems fair. But, if you're serious, make a reasonable offer. I might say yes.