1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

FS: 36" WB Gravely

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by PerfiCut L&L, May 20, 2007.

1. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 36" gravely I bought used 2 years ago. Not sure of the age or hours. I think it might be a 2000. It has a new kawasaki motor (3yrs old now) Sulki, and catcher. I put a new transmission on it last season since the reverse on the old one wasnt working. Also replaced the handle grips since they were starting to crack. Runs great, starts on first pull. I'm looking to upgrade to a larger mower so Im selling this one.

Would like 600 for it.

Pickup in Glen Burnie md, 21060. Will Deliver within reason.
  2. Mow It All llc

Mow It All llc LawnSite Member

I am VERY interested. Could you rmail me a picture or 2 of it. I could pick it up this week. Thanks

3. tbambersvc

tbambersvc LawnSite Member

If this is still for sale, please PM me with your e-mail so that I can send you mine in order to get some pics of the mower. I am very interested. Thanks!
  4. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L LawnSite Senior Member

sorry guys, computer has been down, and I've been out of town. Just got things up and running. Will shoot some pics today and get posted.
  5. tbambersvc

Sounds good, I am very interested in the mower. How far are you from NJ? Would you be willing to meet me in NJ over the Delaware Memorial Bridge for the exchange?
  6. tbambersvc

Did you get any pics yet?
  7. steve m

steve m LawnSite Member

i would to look at the mower call me @ 240-997-6084 i'am in laurel md. 20 min from you can't cut i'ts raining today
    thank you STEVE
  8. johnscag

johnscag LawnSite Member
    from Balt md

did you get any photos?

NBSNEAKER LawnSite Member

Is this mower still for sale? I am in Millersville, MD. Could you please send me some pics....Please advise. Thanks.