FS: 60" Bunton WB Mower with Sulky

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by cybervision, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cybervision

cybervision LawnSite Senior Member

I am selling my 60" Bunton Walk Behind Mower 17 Hp with Heavner Sulky. I have used this mower on my own property only. I cut about 1 acre and have used this for about 4-1/2 years. It has been well maintained and always stored indoors. It cuts very well and as you can see is in great condition.

I am asking $2,800.00 for the set-up. I also have a Grass Gobler for it that I will sell for $100.00.

I live in Warrington, Pa. which is about 20 mile north of Philadelphia.

2. cybervision

Photo's of Bunton

3. cybervision

Photo's of Bunton. (Sorry for the extra Post. I had trouble with the Photos and Edit button seams to be gone.)

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

4. mikefuhr

mikefuhr LawnSite Member

If Your Willing To Go To 1500.00 And It Looks And Runs How You Say Ill Pick It Up This Weeknd

5. cybervision

Sorry too low! Those pictures were just taken on Sunday. This machine has less than 120 hours on it.

As far as the Hours goes. It took me between 45 - 55 minutes to cut the lawn. So I figure at 30 cuts per year multiplied by 4-1/2 years the machine has no more than 120 hours on it. This would be less than a months use for a Lawn Contractor. Only a small fraction of its life.

I installed the hour meter about two years ago and I think it is showing 46 hours now. This would be the total for 1-1/2 season for me.

6. cybervision

Any interest?

7. cybervision

Well I have been putting this off long enough. I really hate to get rid of anything but it would be nice to get the extra room.

Anyone have an extra $2,000.00 sitting around they can get themselves a nice machine.

8. cybervision

Mower is sold.

Moderator you can remove this post.

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.