FS: Chevy K3500 Dually flatbed dump

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Classified, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

Its wired up for a western unimount MVP plow and has the undercarriage. Its a 6.5L Turbo diesel. Motor was rebuilt approx 12,000 miles ago. Trans was just rebuilt, has MAYBE 100 miles on it, its the bullet proof 4L80E. It has new rear tires, newer front tires. New brake lines all around, new master cylinder, new alternator, new belts, new glowplugs, new trans lines, new computer. It has some rust on the cab but its a 93 chevy. It runs good, starts pretty good, and can haul 8-9 yards of mulch. It is 4wd but it needs a new front axle actuator. I never bothered to fix it since it sits all winter. $5,000

All pics of it can be seen -------->HERE

[​IMG]

2. Classified

This truck is worth more in parts that what I'm asking.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Classified

for those in the area, it can be seen at goebberts farm any time.

4. Classified

I know the truck market sucks but someone has got to want a good and affordable truck with lots of new parts.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. clem757

clem757 LawnSite Member

What Year is the truck ? What type of end gate does it have ? Any rear pics of it ? Does it have a snow plow with it ? Thank You

6. Classified

There is a link in the original post that will take you to the pics that will answer your questions. Its a knaphide bed and it has swing open rear doors.

7. Classified

Oh and for a year, its a 93, as stated in the original post. No plow........

8. Classified

Passes inspection!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Classified

This is crazy, I cant believe there is so little interest on this truck. It works great and you will make your money back with it pretty quickly. Its loaded with new parts and runs great.

I just fired it up and drove it around. Its been sitting for the last 2 months about and it started on the second time.

The tranny is brand new. someone come get this before you miss out on a great deal.

10. JLL25

JLL25 LawnSite Member

I might be interested, do you have receipts for the work youve had done to it? Can you tell me how far away it is from Springfield?