1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

FS Eastman Hover Mower 19S, Mint!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by fmzip, Nov 26, 2006.

1. fmzip

fmzip LawnSite Member
    from 6

I am a homeowner who has an Eastman 19s for sale. It has less than 5 hours of use on it. I used it to cut a small strip in my backyard where I had drainage issues. This fall I took care of the drainage issues so I have no used for the mower any longer.

I am looking for $675 for it. I am located in Connecticut but I will ship it. Email fmzip at yahoo.com . My Ebay ID is fmzip .

2. fmzip

fmzip LawnSite Member
    from 6

spring is right around the corner....anyone interested? Any Offers?
  3. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Just curious is the deck plastic?
  4. fmzip

fmzip LawnSite Member
    from 6

Yes, very hard plastic....
  5. fmzip

fmzip LawnSite Member
    from 6

still for sale.......

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Hmm ive never used one of these before. Whats the advantages of this?
  7. Tvov

Tvov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

VERY lightweight. Great for cutting ditches, drop offs, difficult to get to hillsides (if not too large an area). They are not very common, I haven't seen one in decades. Golf courses sometimes use them to mow around sandtraps and obstacles. "Flymo" used to be the most common of the companies that made them, I think they still do.

$675 ??! How much was it brand new? That just seems a little steep to me, but I have no idea what the cost is of mowers like that.