FS: ECHO PAS-266 Plus attachments near Philadelphia (almost new)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by bobcatzzz, Apr 10, 2014.

1. bobcatzzz

bobcatzzz LawnSite Member

I have an almost new ECHO PAS-266 and attachments for sale. I am located near Philadelphia. I wouldn't mind driving an hour or so to meet you. I think shipping all of this would be a huge pain though so I'd rather avoid that.

What I have:
    - ECHO PAS - 266 ($300 msrp)
    http://www.echo-usa.com/Products/Pro-Attachment-Series/PAS-266
    - Speed Feed Rapid Trimmer ($70 msrp)
    http://www.echo-usa.com/Products/Pro-Attachment-Series/99944200540
    - Straight Shaft Edger ($140 msrp)
    http://www.echo-usa.com/Products/Pro-Attachment-Series/99944200475
    - Articulating Head Hedge Trimmer ($280 msrp)
    http://www.echo-usa.com/Products/Pro-Attachment-Series/99944200595

I will email pics for anyone interested.

I bought these in November 2012. I am a home owner (not a business) so I basically used the PAS-266 maybe 4-6 times a month for less than an hour each time. So my guess is it has about 30 hours or less on it. The Hedge Trimmer was never used (impulse buy hah). I think I may have ran it for a few seconds to make sure it worked?

I also just got it professionally serviced a few days ago and I have the receipt to prove it's in perfect working shape. I always used the right gas/oil ratios and never did anything dumb with the machine. There are no scratches / dings on the PAS-266. The Edger blade has hit the curb and made a few sparks (hah...not a pro like I said) but I doubt it needs replacement for a long time. And like I said the Hedge Trimmer never saw any use.

I'm not sure how these hold their value but since I probably paid about $835 (with tax) and just paid $70 for the service...

How's $500 sound for the lot? :) And like I said, I'll drive an hour or so to meet you anywhere near Philly to avoid shipping all of this.

Thanks for looking.

2. TheLugNutZ

TheLugNutZ LawnSite Senior Member

Why are you selling?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. bobcatzzz

Actually I really want to get the Bed Redefiner Attachment and my dealer said I need the PAS-280 for that.

So I was reading in the forums that most people prefer the Stihl Kombi redefiner so I figured I would just restart from scratch with Stihl.

I'd also be willing to see just the power head and then buy the PAS 280 on my own. I just listed everything at once since usually when people just want one part of a "package" they ask. I actually was just trying to edit my post to include I would sell the PAS-266 separately.

4. bobcatzzz

see = sell (I can't figured out how to edit posts)

5. TheLugNutZ

Def interested. Let me check on some finances tonight. Maybe I can PayPal you a deposit if we can work something out... I can meet you somewhere off the nj turnpike...
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. bobcatzzz

ok sounds good. I can't write you a PM (prob because I don't post enough on here). I'm not sure if I'm allowed to receive PMs but if you can (and are still interested), shoot me your cell number I can call you or text you and we can figure it out.

I could drive out a little later tonight (after rush hour).

just let me know though...I posted on craigslist too and got a few messages. but some of the people seem a little off on that site hah. I'd way rather deal with someone on here.

7. TheLugNutZ

Shoot me over a text 733-644-9052

Ill get back to you this evening. My wife is working tomorrow so maybe sometime Saturday we can get together or next week? Like I said I can give you a depo or something. We'll discuss...
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. bobcatzzz

text sent...if mods happen to read this can you remove lugnutz's phone number from the previous post?

9. bobcatzzz

sold...thanks!!!

would highly recommend thelugnutz as a buyer (in case anyone looks at this in the future).

Thanks again and enjoy!

10. TheLugNutZ

Thank you sir, same for you!