FS: Exmark Navigator / Walker

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DANDY, Nov 10, 2006.

1. DANDY

DANDY LawnSite Member

Brand New Condition! Nearly New Exmark Navigator for sale. this unit has less than 120 hours, and is in Brand New condition! The navigator is Exmarks well built version of the Walker. The Navigator is a zero turn dedicated bagging unit. We bought new units this year and this one saw minimal usage. This unit has the 27 HP Kohler Command and a 48" Deck. Let me tell you, these navigators are no comparison to the Walker!

We paid over $14,000 for this unit - Reasonable offers are being accepted.

or message with questions.

2. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

LOL Not the best thing to say when you're trying to sell the item.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOL Free bump

3. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

What is your price?

What city and state are you in?

4. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

Kind of what I thought, had to re-read to make sure that is what he said. LOL!!!

5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe he's saying they're BETTER than a Walker? Thats what I took it to mean.

6. DANDY

DANDY LawnSite Member

Navigators are FAR SUPERIOR! To walker Mowers! We bought 3 Navigators in 2006 and did not have a single problem with any of them!!! We are only selling this unit - which was bought as a back up for spring and fall cleanups and saw minimal usage. The unit is located in Missoula, MT. You can request pictures: you can't post an email address at the site

7. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

PM me with your price. I know that our local dealers are selling/cosing out 2006 Navigators (27HP 48") for $9250.

8. DANDY

DANDY LawnSite Member

Sorry- the system won't let me send a PM. As I mentioned, we paid over $14,000. My boss indicated on our ERD (Equipment Reduction Form) a sales price of $11,965.00. Generally, I can't move from that number but if you are interested and can show that similar equipment is on the market at a reduced price, I will present the information to him. FYI - I do know that he would like the equipment gone by year end.

9. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

Dandy not to offend you, but I just priced out a brand navigator 48" 27hp 2007 for 10,500.00. May be thing are more expensive out where you are at. Good Luck on selling that NAV.

10. DANDY

DANDY LawnSite Member

This machine will be sold for $9,650.00. No other offers will be considered.
    :) Questions or comments Please call.