FS: Exmark Turf Tracer HP

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MattK, Apr 13, 2008.

1. MattK

MattK LawnSite Member

Okay so some changes in my life have changed my plans for this year. I must sell my new as of October of 2007 48" Turf Tracer HP. It has the 17hp Kawasaki motor and the ECS handles on it. It also comes with an Accelerator aluminum bagger with it as well. I have only put 18 hours on it since picking it up in October, so to is practically brand new. I am pricing it at $5500, let me know if you think that is fair or not.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. please contact via PM or phone. thanks, Mike

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

2. MattK

MattK LawnSite Member

Come on it's a beautiful mower!

3. Johnson LCO

Johnson LCO LawnSite Senior Member

Arent they only 5500$ new?

4. JJS

JJS LawnSite Senior Member

if your flexible on that price ill come get it tomorrow im in wolcott. got a 52" viking if your at all interested in another mower as well

5. MattK

MattK LawnSite Member

Let me know what you think is flexible enough, no matter what i am losing money and i understand that fact. Just not sure how much i wanna lose. PM me and i will get back to you. I cant get on at work so i may not respond right away.

6. MattK

MattK LawnSite Member

Afternoon bump!!:)

7. Itzkcatz

Itzkcatz LawnSite Member
    from CT

Very nice mower, Wish i had the cash to upgrade my 48 fixed deck

8. Itzkcatz

Itzkcatz LawnSite Member
    from CT

Are you getting out of the business?

9. abcfamily

abcfamily LawnSite Member

*trucewhiteflag*Would you be willing to sell bagger seperate? Thanks!

10. MattK

MattK LawnSite Member

For a little while, unfortunately. I have had somethings happen and i work more hours at my full time job. But i will be back doing this as soon as i can, and i won't be stopping my classes for my Associates in Horticulture. I wish i didnt have to go this route since i finally got the mower i have always wanted but sometimes life does that to you. But i will be back.