Fs. Famous Dodge Dovetail!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Accu-cut Lawn Care, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Accu-cut Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

My brother landed a job overseas; so, he's selling me his brand new Ram 1500 for an outstanding deal. I plan on dovetailing it... But, really plan on taking it to the next level. My old truck has to go.

Details- 130,000 miles. Runs like new. Looks awesome despite a couple of small scratches(really minor). Ceramic brakes all the way around. Custom Dovetail Flatbed set up to haul a 60" Ztr, 3 tier anti roll trimmer racks, 2 custom ebz 8000 racks, hs 80 hedge rack, 3 very nice under deck boxes for tools, airtanks, gas, etc., and trimmer spool rack. Custom 9 foot bifolding gate. One ton springs. 20" wheels. The tires have 10,000 miles on them(they have 50,000+ miles of service left). Custom 12,000 hitch. Killer sound system- 2 10's under the back seat. The truck is the Big Horn Edition- power everything. 16 mpg's loaded. This truck is the perfect rig for solo or 2 up operations. The gate system makes it PERFECT for fast food or high volume commercial accounts. Loaded, the truck can be parked in a single space. I've had ZERO problems with the Dodge. It's also good for motorcycle-atv-or whatever hauling. I've used it many times to haul a popup camper with a jetski and trailer in the back. I hate to part with it... But, round 2 with the new dodge is going to be awesome.

When the truck is definitely sold(deposit paid), I'll pull off the bed and paint it with automotive paint... as well as a good detail job. I'll also put a new light kit on the bed.

I'll post loaded pics in a day or so.

Price... $10,000 FIRM

Here is a link
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=174319

2. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Oops. The truck is a 2004 Ram 1500 quadcab with a 4.7 gas.

3. Accu-cut Lawn Care

If the buyer doesn't rock ebz 8000 blowers, I'll have a new set of custom racks rigged up for whatever blowers they use.

4. Accu-cut Lawn Care

C'mon. You know you want it! Free shipping to Florida if sold before 10-31.
    I'm also willing to remove the amp and subs. That would save 400. If you don't want me to paint the bed, I'll take off another 400. Also, If a deal is struck VERY SOON, I could slap my bike in the back and deliver to most locations below the Mason Dixon Line. All I would charge is one way gas costs.

5. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Don't you guys want to see me frankenstein another new truck?

6. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Someone needs to jump on this, much more practical for you guys towing trailers. I wish I had a use for it. Some of you part timers need to man up and buy!:drinkup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

sexy truck, well the bed atleast, it would look beter on a ford!!

8. Accu-cut Lawn Care

You either meant beater or better. I would have said the same thing before I bought this truck. I am now a mopar man. 130,000ish miles without a hiccup. It runs awesome. I've had to do nothing to it but oil and tranny fluid changes.

9. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Thanks man. It hauls the heck out of a trailer too. It's also very comfortable. For a very long time, this was also my daily driver.

10. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Bump. I really need to sell this truck asap. I'm just itching to start fabbing out my new truck! Aluminum is expensive!