FS:Great Dane Chariot 61"

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by NewWave, Apr 11, 2007.

1. NewWave

NewWave LawnSite Member

Looking to sell our 61" Great Dane Chariot. I think it is a 2002 model. It has a 25 hp motor on it. The unit has between 2,000-2,100 hours on it. It still starts up fine. It comes with a new muffler that has yet to be installed and extra blades that we have for it. Here is the catch. Two days ago a hydro pump went out(we think). We were looking to upgrade anyways and purchased a new 2007 Exmark Lazer Z. We no longer need this unit and do not plan on fixing it. We are looking to get rid of it. We are guessing that it needs a new hydropump. Could be a good cheap mower once fixed. I'm not sure what to ask. We can get it fixed for extra.

1500.00 as is

We also have a 2004 Toro Proline 48" WB and a 2001 Snapper 36" WB if anyone is interested. Could make a package deal.
  2. NewWave

NewWave LawnSite Member

TTT OBO. Needs to go.
  3. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

send me a PM for my email
  4. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

any pics of the charriot?
  5. mannlawn

mannlawn LawnSite Member

Is the great dane still for sale? If so I am interested please call me at 812-343-3274
  6. NewWave

NewWave LawnSite Member

No pictures guys. The Great Dane looks fine. The paint is faded. I tried to call and got your voicemail. If anyone has any questions or wants the rider call me at

Scott Coy
  7. NewWave

NewWave LawnSite Member

8. NewWave

NewWave LawnSite Member

TTT. Last day.
  9. farmboy1285

farmboy1285 LawnSite Senior Member

Is the Great dane still for sale?
  10. 4curbappeal

4curbappeal LawnSite Senior Member

Just sent you a pm!