FS: Jacobsen 522TA walk greens mower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by VWBOBD, Mar 5, 2009.

1. VWBOBD

VWBOBD LawnSite Member

Excellent condition, comes with transport wheels and catcher.Also has longer front roller brackets to get the cut to about 1 1/4 inces, will include shorter rollers too. Has grooved front roller that really makes the cut nice. It is driven by a large rear roler that stripes the lawn just line a ball field . Was used at my private residence. I bought it new. It has been meticulously maintained. I also have shop manual for it. It has a honda GX120 4.0 engine that starts on first pull. It is clean , looks almost new. Just needs to be sharpened to be perfect. I can have sharpened locally for an additional charge if you want. It has a provision for a light kit that you can order through kilpatric turf if you want to mow at night. I hate to sell it but I bought a Jacobsen 72" riding reel mower and this is collection dust. I paid around $6300.00 for this mower and I checked , they are now near 7000.00 for the same one. I will ship at buyers expense, will require small amount for palleting it and wrapping for shipment.
    $850.00 + shipping and prepping to ship Will except paypal , certified check , and money orders. shipping averages around 150-175. weighs over 300 lbs. Grass catcher not pictured but is included :drinkup:

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

reel mower 013.jpg

reel mower 014.jpg

reel mower 007.jpg

reel mower 004.jpg

reel mower 005.jpg

2. VWBOBD

VWBOBD LawnSite Member

I forgot to mention this has an 11 blade reel and can be adjust down to 3/8":usflag:

3. VWBOBD

VWBOBD LawnSite Member

Pm me if iterested, will go $775.00 plus shipping . need to sell

4. VWBOBD

VWBOBD LawnSite Member