FS: PLUGR PL600H Turf Aerator - Less than 10 hours of runtime!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FourSeasonsLandscaping, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FourSeasonsLandscaping

FourSeasonsLandscaping LawnSite Member

I am getting out of the business and will be selling most of my commercial equipment. I have a Plugr PL600H lawn aerator for sale with the optional Honda 5.5HP engine. Unit has approximately 8-10 hours of total runtime! I aerated approximately 6-8 lawns and then stored the unit. It is in near perfect condition (see pics below) with no body damage. About 1 year remaining on manufacturer's two year warranty (I'll provide buyer with copy of original sales ticket for warranty purposes). Will ship nationwide at buyer's expense or can be picked up in Wilmington, NC. $2350 OBO. Please call (910) 762-1996 if interested.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

i bought a new ryan for less than that

3. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Come on, if you know anything about aerators you would know that a ryan model is not even close to a Pluggr TTT

4. FourSeasonsLandscaping

Not even in the same league! That's like saying you bought a Chevy Impala for less than a Mercedes SL convertible. Anyway I will entertain serious offers, these sell for $2800 plus freight new.

5. FourSeasonsLandscaping

Still available. All serious offers will be considered. Please send me a PM if interested, thanks.

6. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

i'm not being an ass i have a ryan 15 years old and still goes strong so just bought 2 new ones whats better about a plugger, i never seen them up here mainly ryan and lesco around here

7. FourSeasonsLandscaping

For one they are much easier to use (especially manuevering around obstacles where other machines can beat you to death. The plugs are nice and clean/consistent every time. The quality of the machine is superior as well in my opinion. In any case it is still available, if anyone is interested I'll take $1850 plus freight (or can be picked up in NC).

8. lgyardservices

lgyardservices LawnSite Senior Member

how much is freight on a heavy object like this?

9. JaysLawns

JaysLawns LawnSite Member

I personally think ryans aerators are the best, great workhorse also.

10. FourSeasonsLandscaping

Depends on where it is being shipped to. I've received quotes from around $200 for states near North Carolina to close to $400 going from NC to California. Contact me with your info and I can get a quote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.