FS: Stihl BG-65

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mowingpreacherman, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DC & Sons

DC & Sons LawnSite Member

*trucewhiteflag**trucewhiteflag* me too im out

:gunsfirin:gunsfirin:gunsfirin:gunsfirin:gunsfirin

2. fastcutter

fastcutter LawnSite Member
    from west tn

man i've seen it all now..

3. Ronniecoleman

Ronniecoleman LawnSite Member

4. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

*trucewhiteflag* you guys have more money than i do!

5. Chris B.

Chris B. LawnSite Senior Member

77.19 !!!!!!

6. morrischief17

morrischief17 LawnSite Member

$150.00 plus shipping

7. fastcutter

fastcutter LawnSite Member
    from west tn

looks like your the new owner.

8. mowingpreacherman

mowingpreacherman LawnSite Member

May be!

Thanks for the serious bid. We will give it a few more days to see.

Thanks, Tony

9. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

What do you mean maybe you will have to think about it. That is exactly what one costs new.

Why the hell would anyone want to pay you more then the cost of a used homeowner blower?

10. mowingpreacherman

mowingpreacherman LawnSite Member

I don't appreciate the disrespectful language. Hell is a place.

The words I used were "may be"--not "maybe." It "may be" that he is the new owner. I will be glad if he is. I never set the length of the sale on this forum, so I will give it a few more days. I figured that when the bids dropped off, the highest is the winner. If I wanted to hold out for a $1,000 dollars though, it wouldn't matter to you, would it? You bailed out around $70. Enjoy the show.

I've run about 3 tanks of gas through the blower. It cost $200 new+tax. If it goes at his price, he will save $50 dollars over a new one. Not bad, I think. And, I find it hard to believe that it has dropped to a third of the new price in a few months. We're not talking about used chewing gum here!

Though the BG-65 is part of the Homescaper Series, it is described as a "heavy-duty consumer or light-duty professional model" on the Stihl site. I've found it to be very useful. It is not a Wal-mart Pull-on blower.

I'm not trying to be inflammatory here, but I don't see your point of posting on my thread where I am trying to sell a blower to give these opinions which could be damaging to my efforts to sell a good item and pay my bills.

I do appreciate morrischief17's offer and take it as a serious offer. I just want to be fair, and I think it is also wise for anyone making a sale to wait and see what happens, is it not? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.