fuel surcharge

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by strickdad, Feb 3, 2003.

1. strickdad

strickdad LawnSite Senior Member

any body thought about adding a fuel surcharge? fuel in central nc is now 1.51 gal for regular and 1.54 for diesel last season our monthly fuel cost were near 2500.00 this year looks to be worse..

2. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Hello there, Do a search as this was just discussed within the last 3- 4 weeks.

Gravely_Man

3. strickdad

so i see!! sorry i should know better!! ( administrator by all means delete this thread)

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I will add a surcharge when it gets to $1.75 per gallon. Up to then, the fuel cost is a small thing to deal with.

5. Gravely_Man

Strickdad, relax! I was just trying to get you the answer the quickest time possible.

Gravely_Man

6. strickdad

lol, my fuel cost will exceed 2500.00 a month!! how can i relax!!! lol.

7. Gravely_Man

Strickdad, I was referring to relaxing about your comment "o i see!! sorry i should know better!! ( administrator by all means delete this thread)" I again was trying to get you the answer to your question in the quickest manner possible. I was not insinuating to relax about your huge fuel consumption.

Gravely_Man

8. devildog

devildog LawnSite Senior Member
    from sc

Missed last thread, yup, when it hits 1.50 here a surcharge kicks in. Built into service agreements. Our price around town is 1.43 at present 1.38 @ cheapest place. With Regards... devildog