1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

full blown christmas lighting

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by mtg97, Aug 5, 2009.

1. mtg97

mtg97 LawnSite Member

Alright heres my deal, i live on top of my city where every one drives by i have a ranch style stucco house, i will post pics tomorrow. I want to go wild with christmas lights, from the mulch to the yard to the house to the roof. I need guidance so i dont overload my electrical, i dont need flashing colors and figurines i just want evrything lit up, if possible almost every single inch of my property, like i said i will post pics of my house to let the lighting guru's tell me whats up. thank ahead guys:weightlifter:

2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

www.planetchristmas.com Check out the FORUM and join up! For the DIY person they are an excellent place for ideas and tips and tricks. There's also a LOT of detail in the electical end of it as well.

As you may guess, I'm a member and Christmas light nut...

3. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

Chuck at Planet Christmas is a nice guy. For the type of decorating you are talking about- they are your best source of info. We tend to do more what the top 1% want, which is a little more understated. good luck.