1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Full or Part Time

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by LawnMastersTN, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Full time Landscaper

2. Full time Landscaper + part time job

3. Full time job + part time Landscaper

4. Full time job + full time Landscaper

1. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Fulltime Chemical Plant Process Tech., Fulltime Landscaper & Lawn care owner/operator, Fulltime Real Estate Investor...Husband....Dad.....according to my schedule I think I may have 15 min. of free time next month sometime..:laugh::laugh:
  2. JCResources

JCResources LawnSite Member

First year at full time lawn and landscape and part time newspaper photographer. Just went back to the paper at 35 hrs a week for the winter.

This is my third year in business and things got to where I couldn't keep up. Had to hire a guy and quit my full time gig at the paper.

3. kM427

kM427 LawnSite Member

Seems we all work like mad. My story is. Full time Service Manager in the auto repair business 50 plus hrs, Sept to May teach at the college at night a few nights a week. and the other full time gig is landscaping on the weekends and at night...Life is good.....Won't trade it for anything.
  4. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

This is what we do, period. 17 years now and counting.