FULL SERVICE LAWN KC Chemicals

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lakesidecutter, Mar 27, 2008.

1. lakesidecutter

lakesidecutter LawnSite Member

I am getting Lic for fert/ chem and need to know of any better prices and service for chemicals than LESCO. I will buy in bulk both granular and liquid. Trying to grow to a complete full service operation. Any help will be great.

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

buy from me, hell i can sell it to you third party and make money at less than lesco!!!! lol. seriously, try bwi and helena. use both and they are in town, lenexa for both of them i think. they have great stuff and good staff for the most part

3. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Helena is the best IMO, I can't stand BWI.

4. lakesidecutter

lakesidecutter LawnSite Member

I met with the guys at Helena, very good prices and very good information. Thank You.
    Ok now I need a spreader. What is the best value for the money?

5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i like the anderson(scotts) accupro2000. damn good spreader and very accurate and easier to push than the lesco. never pushed a spyker, but i dont think i need to. i know bwi sells them, i dont know if helena does or not.

6. Atlantic Lawn

Atlantic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Outer Banks NC

Try UAP good products at reasonable price when buying pallet quantity.

7. garydale

garydale LawnSite Senior Member

Lakeside cutter,
    Please refer to "chemicals" as control products. You will appear more informed and the industry will benefit greatly.

8. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

Ok gary I understand that we are all wanting to watch are word usage but common you are being a little serious there.
    Just giving ya a hard time.

9. K.C. Arborist - Tree Care

K.C. Arborist - Tree Care LawnSite Member

We've had great experiences with Helena. Ask for Mark, he's very knowledgeable and is always willing to help out.