1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

    Dismiss Notice

Full Service Lawn Poll

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LLCO, Jan 26, 2005.

  1. LLCO

    LLCO LawnSite Member
    Posts: 55

    Hey All.

    For those that do fertilzation, what percentage of your accounts take fertilzation as part of their normal service?

    50% or more

  2. tiedeman

    tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth
    Posts: 8,745

    are you talking about lawn care accounts? If so, for me 21-30%
  3. LLCO

    LLCO LawnSite Member
    Posts: 55

    Yea.. sorry for the ambiguity... of those that do fert.. what percentage of your mowing accounts are also fert accounts. Thanks for the quick response.
  4. Mycannon

    Mycannon LawnSite Member
    Posts: 98

    35 to 40 % for me but plan to increase that
  5. Lbilawncare

    Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    Posts: 1,116

    About 75% right now, the other 25% really only care about price.
  6. impactlandscaping

    impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    Posts: 2,332

    100%.. we only mow for full service accounts.

    RICHIE K LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 647


    PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member
    Posts: 3,535

    About 70% full service, year round.
    We also do lawncare programs where we do not cut the grass. About 50 of those.
  9. J Hisch

    J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 952

    about 70% also.
  10. Mark McC

    Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member
    Posts: 1,565

    For those who get 70% or better, what do you see as the key? Is simply explaining your approach to fertilization and offering it all you have to do?

Share This Page