Full Service Year Round Package...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by makely&son, Jan 19, 2006.

1. makely&son

makely&son LawnSite Member

I am just wondering what all of you guys offer in a year round package, as far as services, materials, etc. I am thinking of going out and pushing this for my business but not sure what to offer. Any help will be great.

Thanks
    Dan

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I see you are new here to Lawnsite, so welcome. If you use the search function for what you are looking for, you are sure to find a wealth of information on that subject...good luck:)

3. 2menandamower

2menandamower LawnSite Member

I offer the following and priceeach service seperate that way they know what they are paying for in their monthly price. Mowing, trimming, and blowing (this is all basic service that is one listed price), mulching the flower beds, hedge trimming, fert/weed control (I sub this out since I am not certified to do chems), fall cleanup, aeration and over seeding. Then I add all the sedrvces that they want and divide by 12 and that is their monthly price. If they don't take the aeration and over seeding and then later they decide they want it then they pay for it at the time of service and can't add it to the monthly price. The only time they can add or delete services is at contract signing and then at contract renewal time. Welcome to the site and good luck with your biz....

Scott

4. makely&son

Thanks for the info Scott, That was the way I was thinking I just wanted to make sure

5. makely&son

Does anyone else do this or is it just 2 people on this site that want to??? Any help will be great

6. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

i offer full service with :
    mow
    edge
    trim
    blow
    fert
    overseed
    weed controll

this is all broken down and added in with the prices over a 12 month period.

7. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

We offer full service on a twelve month contract. We provide the following services to our customers: lawn care (mowing, trimming blowing), planting, 8 step pesticide application (lawn), about to start offering shrub fertilization, pruning, leaf clean-up, seeding rye grass in winter, pine straw and mulch.

8. makely&son

No one in New England offers a year round package?? Is $3600 a year to much for a 5000 square foot yard??
    Clean-ups, trimming, hegdes, mulch, plowing, mowing, fert??

9. makely&son

Need Info Please????????????!!!!!!!!!!
    :help: :realmad: :waving: :waving:

10. beautifullawns

beautifullawns LawnSite Senior Member

We offer year round services to many people. We are in seacoast NH. We take the two contracts and divide payment by 12 months. it works good for us. We become the only phone call our customer has to make for property services. Don't do this will all your contracts though. It is nice in the winter to get big money for seasonal snow plowing. Salt and everything add up and if you don't save $$ for it you will be broke.