Full Time!!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by grassmedics, Aug 13, 2007.

1. grassmedics

grassmedics LawnSite Member

I just made the decision to go full time. i was working a full time job, and doing the lawn thing part time, well i just put my 2 weeks in for my other job, and im going green full time:dizzy: . Im putting my faith and future in the LORD's hands, because the LORD is good all the time. :weightlifter:

2. SKAPES

SKAPES LawnSite Member

Living in Florida makes it easy to go full time. Since there is no change in seasons. No snow!!
    Good luck.

3. Turf Professionals Inc.

Turf Professionals Inc. LawnSite Member

I will be doing the same next season. Good Luck!!

4. woodbutcher44

woodbutcher44 LawnSite Member

I just did the same . paper ads hit wed . I hope the calls a plentyful.
    good luck to you.

5. grassmedics

grassmedics LawnSite Member

Thanks guys, good luck to you too!:cool2:

6. KTO Enterprises

KTO Enterprises LawnSite Bronze Member

Good Luck to all!

7. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

grassmedics,

GOOD LUCK!

I had to do the same back in March of this year! I provide Lawn Health services.

Isn't it a great feeling to be on your own?

If you have the Lord you will be fine. Doesn't mean we will make it, or we will do any better then anyone else...but doesn't it make you feel good to know that we can go to him anytime? We couldn't do it on our own!

8. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Ditto. When I left ChemLawn Corporation in 1990 and started my own company, I was taking a really big chance. I cleared it with my wife first (she said "go for it"). I'm not a church-going guy, but I do believe in a 'Higher Power'. So far...this Higher Power has done me right. I know you will be successful if you have a kind heart and care about your customers and the quality of your work. God bless, and good luck. You'll do fine.:usflag:

9. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

Great grassmedics. We too are already preparing for me to go full-time next spring. I have a "stay at home" wife and two sons we homeschool so Daddy needs to mow a bunch of grass. But I think they're more excited than I am. :)

10. primetyme1978

primetyme1978 LawnSite Member

I wanna go full time but man this is an aggrevating business from time to time. I am in my second year and I love it most of the time and sometimes I hate it. Did any of you feel this way?