Full timers weekly gross...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Josh.S, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I was just wondering what normal full time mowing business gross in a week. I would probably be on the line of full/part time. I am a student still so I am absolutely insainly busy when I'm doing school + mowing. I am doing about 38 property's and about 10 trailers ($10 a piece for trailers)

I gross about $1500 for mowing every account 1 time...

Actual weekly gross right now is around $1200..

I know some people don't want to give away their numbers, but I would just like to know what most guys actually gross for mowing every lawn one time

Actually I would just like to know the average out of most lawncare services..
  2. jaybird

jaybird LawnSite Senior Member

ours vary,we have some small cycles and once a month to six weeks we do larger cycles. so between 4 to 5 thousand a week. my wife and i and 1 helper. and have mercy on my grammer.
  3. joshlawn

joshlawn LawnSite Member

I'm in between part time and full time myself (have another full time job on the side for insurance), and I gross between $800-$1200 a week.
  4. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

our gross will range from $50K to almost$70K/month
  5. Josh.S

How many accounts do you have? Do you do mowing for the city/state/county or only for residential/business ?
  6. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Mowing weekly gross is 9,000K a week, now if I could just net that much I would be on some island drinking a margaurita instead of on lawnsite.
  7. Josh.S

What is the average gross/net? mine is looking to be around 60-70%
  8. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

24% net on mowing last week. 60-70% is excellent, makes me want to go back to being solo.
  9. Quail Creek LC

Quail Creek LC LawnSite Member
    from IOWA

YTD $1650 gross per week. I can get that done in 3.75 days. This is my 2nd year full time. Next year I plan on expanding another 25% and then its either work my but off or hire some help. Not sure what I want to do yet. I like having 3 day weekends and very little headaches :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:
  10. OMG

OMG LawnSite Senior Member

How is that possible after taxes/insurance.....not to mention normal expenses?