Fun stuff to ease the stress...

Discussion in '<a href= target=_blank ?>Sn' started by BRL, Dec 26, 2000.

1. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Iowa, Maybe we can get Digger to crack a smile ;)

Check out this site for a good snow plowing laugh.

Also while visiting my parents for Christmas I found this joke on Mom's computer & thought I'd share:

A lady was lost in her car in a bad snow storm. She remembered what her mom had once told her, "If you ever get stuck in a snow storm, wait for a snow plow and follow it."

Pretty soon a snow plow came by and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about 45 minutes. Finally the driver of the snow plow got out and asked what she was doing. She explained that her mom had told her that if she ever got stuck in the snow, to follow a plow.

The driver nodded, and replied, "Well I'm through with the Wal-mart lot. Now you can follow me over to K-mart."

Have fun & stay safe out there!
  2. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

thanks for the laugh-that is about the truth-we all love the first snow-but after that-i hate shovelling anyway,only do my own walkway,thats it.
  3. HandyHaver

HandyHaver LawnSite Member

that was a good one................thanks BRL
  4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

That same joke was on here a while back, only it was a dumb blonde joke if I remember right, still it was a good one.
  5. iowastorm

iowastorm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

Hell, even Digs will get a good laugh outta that one. Thanks, I needed that.
  6. MJ

MJ LawnSite Senior Member

How about the guy who goes to his dealer for warranty work on the transmission of his new Cadillac. Dealer checks it over and agrees to cover it under warranty. Can't understand how it wore out so quick. "By the way, what is that thing under the front end" he asks. Owner says "that's where my snowplow hooks up" (I wonder if he still got his transmission under warranty?)