Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JJOHN22042, Mar 29, 2002.

1. JJOHN22042

JJOHN22042 LawnSite Member
    from MA

Maybe we should start a Fund for Erics Family they can do what ever they want with the Money. If all of us Just sent ONE DOLLAR would be Great. Anyone have his mailing Address. This is just a thought let me know what you Guys/Gals think..
  2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Heck, I would kick in a lot more than that...i think the minimum should more be like $20 or so. Look what Eric did!
  3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I was kinda wondering about this also. Not sure what thier insurance situation is, but I know Eric had mentioned that they were getting some pretty big bills from his hospital stay.

Perhaps one of the guys that were closer to him and knew his family could tell us better if this is a idea that we should pursue?
  4. mxrdrvr3

mxrdrvr3 LawnSite Member

his po box is posted on the other site (forums) where his family said we can send cards and such but didnt metion money. I also would contribute to the fund
  5. AGG Lawn Maintenance

AGG Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from Elberon

Sound good to me. With over 6,500 members at $20/each that would bring in $130,000!!! Now getting everyone to donate thats the trick. I'll send my $20 in.
  6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

If somebody figures out how to kick it in, I'll be the first to toss my 20 far as I'm concerned, it's the least we all could do.

Good God knows how many of us have learned so much from here and have made our lives and businesses (and others) so much better for it.
  7. JJOHN22042

from MA

Anyone work for a Bank so We could set a Fund up? If you have Erics mailing Address Please POst it. If everyone give at least a Dollar we are still talking some good Money. I know I will Give at least 20.00 I have saved more than that using this site..
  8. JJOHN22042

from MA

Come on Guys lets get this started. I think Eric would be very Happy if he saw us do something like this.
  9. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

im in, where do i send it?
  10. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

sounds good to me. Just tell me where to send it.