Funeral Home I Maintain...pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

This is just a funeral home I have been maintaining for about the last year and a half. Snow in winter and all that good stuff, just thought I'd share some pics.
    Comments Welcome
    Funeral Home1.jpg

Funeral Home2.jpg

Funeral Home3.jpg

Funeral Home4.jpg

Funeral Home5.jpg

Funeral Home1.jpg

Funeral Home2.jpg

Funeral Home3.jpg

Funeral Home4.jpg

Funeral Home5.jpg

2. Kennedy Landscaping

I'll try to remember to get some pics of the shop and tools while I'm down there this evening washing my truck. Gotta have a clean rig to start the week off good.
    Funeral Home6.jpg

Funeral Home7.jpg

Fuenral Home8.jpg

Funeral Home9.jpg

Funeral Home6.jpg

Funeral Home7.jpg

Fuenral Home8.jpg

Funeral Home9.jpg

3. FIRESCOOBY

FIRESCOOBY LawnSite Senior Member

Just my 2 cents (keep in mind I do 99% maintenance and not landscaping...yet), but the landscaping looks overgrown and too "busy" to me.

4. Kennedy Landscaping

I think so too, also not enough color, but I don't get to pick out what goes in. Just have to keep it all alive and whatnot.
    I agree though

5. Riley Lawn Service

Riley Lawn Service LawnSite Member

i helped him plant those trees and i agree there needs to be more colors and flowers but like he said his boss picks wat goes in so he doesnt really have a choice, they look good though dont they?

6. Kennedy Landscaping

I cut back the trees that where hanging over the road also, 4 trips to the compost site

7. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

You might want to pull or spray the weeds that coming up between the side walk and curb and it looks like most of the shrubs are over grown. So you shovel the snow and mow the grass, sounds tough to me.

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Keep cars clean, clean inside, maintain vehicles, pull weeds, also maintain the park accross the street. The gardens anyways. Alot more than what meets the eye.

9. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

I see so u do all the maintenance on the site then, that is a whole other story then. The place looks pretty good, I know how high maintenance those places are.

10. Kennedy Landscaping

Yeah, it's pretty much a side job. Boss is very demanding.