fungicide Rotation

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by kirk1701, May 24, 2012.

1. kirk1701

kirk1701 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey all,
    Been looking at this thread for a week now and giving me an idea to add one to my rotation just not sure which.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=377207

Plenty of good ideas here but I know you guys talked about mode of action in the past so I want to make sure I choose the right one to rotate with a different mode.

Right now I'm using Clearys, Eagle & Heritage

Which can I add but I want a 30 day treatment?
    Prostar I see is 14 - 21 days but can I get away with 30 and is it a different mode?

Insignia?
    We'll I'm not that rich yet :laugh:

Any other choices or should I stick with the 3 I'm doing?

2. Think Green

Think Green LawnSite Silver Member

Kirk,
    I hope you are getting quality rains there. A couple months ago, I smoked some Encore azaleas with cleary's 3336F. The problem seemed to be leaf spot. I mixed the amount of .12 oz. per gallon of water X 4 gallons = or 0.48 ounces per backpack. No adjuvants used.
    The weather turned sour a couple of days later.........windy, dry, and warm...(no rains as of yet)..it smoked the leaves and made the plants look like you hit them with roundup.

3. kirk1701

kirk1701 LawnSite Gold Member

Yea Think Green, we've had plenty of rain here however it's turned off hot and dry the last week but we need to dry out some.

I used Clearys a month ago, going into June I'm going with Eagle20