fungicide spraying

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by superintendent, Jul 22, 2011.

1. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

Man don't you just love some people You wonder what go threw there little minds ?

I got one to go to this week 5 days after i did a first time spray he called and said that the grass was all brown and the weeds weren't dead.

Seems to me this guy is going to be a pain.

Charles Cue

2. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Glad to hear! People can be such arseholes.

3. RAlmaroad

RAlmaroad LawnSite Silver Member
    from SC

Super: Just two words: Get your money and FIRE HIM!

4. greendoctor

greendoctor LawnSite Fanatic

Where do people get off not watering their lawn if it is hot and dry or mowing incorrectly for their grass type, then expecting a single treatment to fix their F ups? He's FIRED! after collecting the money. Won't pay, then that is theft of service.

5. superintendent

superintendent LawnSite Senior Member

So what would yall do now. You would take the 45 mins drive just to say you saw his yard and confront him or send him a letter saying that it would be worst if I didn't spray the disarm and that you must pay me and for him to call me if he wants me to come back in sept to continue the service.

6. greendoctor

greendoctor LawnSite Fanatic

Why continue servicing this pile of road apples? Someone that gives me that much stress had better be writing a lot of digits on their check. As I said, Mr HS had better pay up for everything you did so far and find someone else to abuse.