Fungicides Products/rates/instructions

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Dragonscapes, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Dragonscapes

Dragonscapes LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

I've been doing basic applications for the past 6 years weed/insect/fert but recent'y went off on my own last year I'm now in my 2nd year of business and have noticed this season that many of the lawns that I am treating have brown patch the weather here is just starting to cool down a bit it's been over 35C with really high humnidity of 70-90% on average for the last 3-4 weeks with little to no rain most lawns weren't watered this year and the ones that were seamed to have developed brown patch. I'm going to be treating residentials and have a few questions the desease is present and has done a lot of damage to most of the properties I've already advised my customers to change their watering habits, to clean up damaged areas as much as possible and to bag and dispose of their clippings but as far as treatment I'm unsure never having used Fungicides before I have a list of currently registered fungicides for ontario labled for turf

C-I-L LAWN FUNGICIDE
    BANNER 130 EC TURF FUNGICIDE
    BANNER 130 EC TURF FUNGICIDE
    PROTURF GRANULAR FUNGICIDE X CONTAINING IPRODIONE
    TERRACLOR FLOWABLE FUNGICIDE
    PROTURF GRANULAR FUNGICIDE V
    PROTURF GRANULAR SYSTEMIC FUNGICIDE
    BANNER MAXX FUNGICIDE
    ROVRAL GREEN GT FLOWABLE FUNGICIDE
    HERITAGE FUNGICIDE
    TERRANEB SP TURF FUNGICIDE WETTABLE POWDER
    ARREST DRY TURF FUNGICIDE

I'm wondering what product(s) I should be using at what rates for a tank mix of 250 imperial Gallons or if possible or advisable to apply by handsprayer and what kind of instructions I should be leaving on my invoices do funicides need to be watered in should there be a delay before they resume cutting