Funky looking mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GTLC, Dec 14, 2003.

1. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

What kind of mower is this?

lawn.jpeg

2. TEXAS DEALER

TEXAS DEALER LawnSite Member

Its a homeowner snapper z rider.

3. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

Have any of you seen those mowers where the controls are between your legs? It's a rider and it looks like the levers are smaller and they are located between the legs, almost where the PTO is on my lazer. (Between the seat and the floorboard)

4. eric22

eric22 LawnSite Member

the controls are a single joy stick witch his right hand is on

5. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

Joystick? Can you play Q-bert with it?

6. I demoed a "country clipper" (i think thats the name-jazeee or somthing was associated with it)

Anyways it had a joystick, that was kinda nice but i got tired of it after a while. It is kind a cool to just sit there and pretend ur in an arcade :D O and did I mention that the machine was JUNK?

It's really intended for homeowners and they cost as much if not MORE than a Scag.....crazy! I went back to the guy and he acted half hurt (his agway store was nxt to my old house) when I said that I bought a scag! (he was so desparate to sell it he offered free delivery from Alexandria, PA to York, PA. thats like 3 hours)

7. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Here is the Country Clipper site. Click image for link.

[​IMG]

8. Rick Jones

Rick Jones LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

A Walker? Toro also has a bagging mower with the control sticks located between the operator's legs.

9. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Great Dane ZTR's are mid mounts with between the legs sticks. Having driven a GD Chariot and a Walker I must say I prefer these type controls over the above the leg type.

10. pcnservices

pcnservices LawnSite Senior Member

My neighbor has one of those snapper z's with the joystick. That's a lazy man's mower.
    PC