Funny but true....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HighGrass, Jun 15, 2004.

1. HighGrass

HighGrass LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Z5 MA

So I'm at this account today...which is near a diner and shares diagonal street parking along a street. Anyway, there is this new, sharp looking BMW parked with it's bumber WAAAYYY over the curb and i cant' trim anywhere near it. And, I can't really mow near it cause the wind is all over the place and I want to keep the grass away from it (Looks like it was just washed).

Now I have my blower and I'm cleaning up the side walk on the other end of the property when someone taps me on the shoulder. I must of come off the ground about a foot!

"Come here Mr." this angry old man says to me...hard to hear him because my peltors are up a little. We walk to the parking area and he points to this BMW...his...which has about 3...yes I counted them...3 blades of grass on his hood. Man was he ripped. He ranted for like a minute then asked me if I had my bosses phone number. I said yes, and I gave it to him. He gets in his car, and takes his cell and calls the number...only it's mine...cause I'm the boss! My my pocekt rings. I answer it. Now he's really ripped and gets out of his car...and said some stuff that I won't repeat here but about the type of class I "swam" in and how I must not have much of an education (Live in a 5 college area). Now, I'm ripped. I turn and walk. Load up and move on.

Now the funny part... Part II
  2. HighGrass

HighGrass LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Z5 MA

..........Part II

So later in the day, I'm at McDonalds finishing up lunch and I go to pull out. Long line of traffic so I have to sit for a while. When I look the other way, I see what appears to be this silver BMW flying onto the bypass around the area college. I pull out into traffic and head up the bypass cause I have about three accounts to do up that way. I turn off the exit and sitting at almost the top of the ramp is this BMW with a cruiser behind it. I slow down and look and I know the cop. He's in the car and he's writing the ticket. I wave and he points to the guy in the car and shakes his head. As I start to pull away I look and yep, it's him. The same guy I saw that was yelling at me. I roll down my window...and he looks at me.

"Hey," I say to him. "Get that grass of the hood did ya?" He grits his teeth and looks ahead. "Next time just ask...I would have blown it off for you! have a nice day" I smiled and left. Sweet revenge.
  3. chimmygew

chimmygew LawnSite Senior Member

That is friggin' awesome.....
  4. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

doesnt get much better than that!

5. soccerlawn

soccerlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Thats so hilarious, and great
  6. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

That my friends, is Karma..don't ya love it???:D

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Do you know the differance between a BMW and a porcupine?
  8. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

I will take a guess at that. On a porcupine the pricks are on the outside and on a bmw the pricks are on the inside..... Am I right?

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

We have a winner!
  10. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha thats funny.