1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Funny customer quotes

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by jimmyburg, Oct 10, 2007.

1. jimmyburg

jimmyburg LawnSite Senior Member

does anyone have any customer quotes, i copied this from another site, this is a example:

Had a old lady tell me that some of the grass clipping have not been completly blown out of the flower beds and now they have started to grow. Guess I should start selling my clippings if thats the case.

A female client asked me if I would "trim her crack".
    I knew that she meant a portion of the driveway that was cracked and had weeds growing through it but it was funny the way she said it. It took her several seconds to even realize what she had said as I was grining from ear to ear. :laugh: :laugh:
  2. jerryrwm

jerryrwm LawnSite Bronze Member

Heard on the radio... It's a good thing that Gatoraid was developed at the University of Florida instead of Florida State because they would have had to call it....
    Seminole Fluid
  3. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

4. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

"Can you make the near-head spritzing to run uphill onto the grass instead of onto the curb"?
  5. Congrats on your 1000th post Kiril.
  6. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

...But you were just here last week!?!
  7. capelawncare.com

capelawncare.com LawnSite Fanatic

My favorite is: I dont care what you do it, just make it green, keep it green and send me the bill.
  8. gorknoids

gorknoids LawnSite Senior Member

I just received my annual firing from another "non-waterer" because his grass didn't come in. My offer to set up sprinklers didn't sway the ol' bastid. His neighbor across the street has an absolute jungle of Stetson fescue straining skyward. Yes, both yards were seeded from the same damned bag........
  9. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

Even reading that phrase pisses me off
  10. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Didn't even notice. TY :laugh: