1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Funny: I almost messed my pants today, seriously

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eho, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Eho

Eho LawnSite Member

Today I was on my final lawn which is about 5 to 10 minutes away from my house, and all of a sudden my stomach started to hurt. It hit me like a ton of bricks, more like ten tons of bricks. This wasn't something I could hold off either...my stomach was gargling and I didn't know what to do. I wasn't gonna use their restroom, and I couldnt go in the backyard cuz they were at home. I didn't think I would have enough time to make it home( thought I might have a leak on the way home lol) Im talking this was bad and I knew I had to do something. I acted quickly and moved all of my equipment into their backyard since I dont have a trailer and jumped in my truck. I sped off as fast as I could to a recreation center a couple miles away. I seriously thought I was going to crap my pants in the truck and I couldnt even sit down. I literally ran into the rec center restroom and made it just in time. Anyways...the lawn took a little longer than expected. Anything like this ever happen to yall when you mow? I think I need to invest in some depends.
  2. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I have had that happen to me before, but not while I was cutting. Man, that is a terrible feeling. :help:
  3. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I've had it happen to me.
  4. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I have that happen to me once and a while. The kind where it hits you all of a sudden and its like a sharp pain in your stomach? You end up looking like the Pepto-Bismol commercial. I finally figured out what caused it for me, garlic. I cannot eat anything with garlic or we are going to have some problems.
  5. Eho

Eho LawnSite Member

HAHA Exactly! It hit me so hard that I stopped in the middle of the lawn and couldnt move. I bet if anybody saw the look on my face then saw me running to the truck they found it funny
  6. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks for sharing...... glad it turned out okay for ya in the end :rolleyes:

Pretty sure it happens to everyone every now & then.
  7. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

Dude, do you really think this belongs in the Commercial Forum? :rolleyes:

I think it happens to the best of us. Blah.
  8. Creative Lawn Care

Creative Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

That happens to everybody somtimes!! LOL Thats a major advantage of an enclosed trailer. Its not great but works occasionally in a pinch......enclosed trailer, 5 gal. bucket and some trash bags......glad things worked out for you
  9. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

capuccino (think I butchered the spelling on that one) and the jarring motions of plowing do it to me everytime. Glad I figured it out before it was too late.
  10. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Let us know what you ate that day, so we can all avoid it!!! Chuy's Jumbo Burrito with extra jalapenos and special sauce :D !!