Funny lawn care names

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by goodbeus, May 8, 2003.

1. goodbeus

goodbeus LawnSite Senior Member

What are some of the funniest names you've seen for lawn care business's...I saw 1 today call "No Mow Worries Lawncare"...couldn't't stop laughing for 5 minutes...saw another 1 a few months back called "Lawn Dog Landscaping" and "The Lawnmower Man Lawn Care", obviously after the movie

2. HacMan91

HacMan91 LawnSite Member

Mow, Hoe, and Blow lawn service

3. The Rock

The Rock LawnSite Member
    from Maine

We have Lawn Dog up here. The funniest one I have seen wasn't the name it was the car. Baby blue station wagon with smoke pouring out the back and "LAWN MOWING" and the phone number painted on the side. Defintley a scrub.:blob4:

4. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

That's a good one! Imagine a female running that biz....

Not so funny but:

Green, Greene, and Greener
    A Lawn Firm

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I seen an ad in the local service directory the other day....it read:

"3 brothers lawncare, we would rather be in your yard than in the streets"......I got a little chuckle out of that one.

MATT

6. BrianWilson

BrianWilson LawnSite Member

The funniest one I've seen

Mowlicious. like Bootylicious

7. SpudsM15

SpudsM15 LawnSite Senior Member

"sodabear lawncare" I dunno if that is the guys name or a city, but they seem to be doing very well, so i guess the name doesn't really matter...

the other day a guy looking my age maybe younger drove by really slow in a chevy malibu and a lil trailer looked like a 5x5 with a crapsman and a broom on it. He was checking out my equipment got kinda scared, just picked up my echo pas-260 with edger the other day...

8. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I haven't seen too many except for :

Dick Wangs lawn mowing service and

Dan the man lawn services.

Mine is Thin Air Lawncare It was given to me buy one member on here and I have stuck with it since. :)

9. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

THE ROCK! We seen that here in Windham, The blue Ford station wagon with mowing spray painted on the side. There is a Suburu Outback around with a plow blade on front for snowplowing driveways!!!! What town are you located in?

10. MLI

MLI LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

MowTown