Funny story you guys might like.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by barringtonbrothers, Jun 27, 2004.

1. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

Went camping at the Piere Marquete state park in IL. this weekend. When we are doing a hike I comment on all the poisen Ivy, I mean its just every where in that area. Well my old man tells me about this lady last year just ripping a park employe a new one at the visitor lodge. Seems the lady was upset that they got poisen ivy form the trailes. She just couldnt understand why they dont clean out all the poisen Ivy in the park since its a state park. The employee tries to explain to her that there are over 2400 acres of forrest and it would not be possible, but this doesnt detere miss idiot from yelling at this happless worker. Next thing you know the idiot would be back in there yelling about all the ticks, lol people are just so dumb. Man some people just need to be put in a bubble and kept there. I think she was visiting from NJ - bobby, maybe a customer of yours?

2. meathead1134

meathead1134 LawnSite Senior Member

That's funny I can't imagine that lady would dod such a thing. As far as the last comment thats even better

Ken

3. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

Man you need to work in retail some time. You would not believe the things I have seen from complete and utter morons. Thats why I can bring my self to say bobbies full of it because of all I have seen. PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS - end of story.

4. Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf LawnSite Senior Member

Here in Ohio we put barbed wire around all poison ivy and shoot all ticks with tazors.We must enjoy the great out doors as long as there are no bugs or other ickey things:) Remember to never step off the trails,oh jeez,the rangers go balistic.Clean and sanitized is how the great out doors should be:-( It is a shame but some people think that way.

5. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

They're the same kind of people that think there should be a law for every problem they have. They're more commonly known as democrats.

6. Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf LawnSite Senior Member

tharrell,
    You hit the nail on the head.

7. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

LOL!

:D :D :D

8. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Some people should just be dragged out to the street and shot.

9. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

nah, shoot them in their house so we don't have to clean up the mess in the great outdoors.

10. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

BINGO!