funny story

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnwizards, Dec 17, 2003.

1. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

I was doing a job for this lady. just a regular cut of the bottom of her piece of land. keep in mind you can't see it from the top of the hill. anyway, i get finished and look under the door mat and collect my money. well, after i was starting another job i get a call from her. she says her husband just got home and said i didn't do one lick of work and that he was going to put a stop payment on the check. she was all fired up. i simply told her that i did indeed do the work and that was that. well, later on she called back and apologized saying that her husband didn't walk down and look he just tried to see if from the top of the hill. i told her that i couldn't believe that she didn't trust me and that i wouldn't do anymore work for her. finished, i thought. wrong..... the next day she called crying saying that her dog that she had for 14 years got out of the gate... i was thinking.... "serves you right you old bat"" hehehe.... to this day she still thinks i stole that dog.. did i? :D naaa.... anybody got any good stories to share?

2. Mikes Lawn Landscape

Mikes Lawn Landscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

We are still waiting for the funny part :confused:

3. Willis

Willis LawnSite Member

Mikes Lawn Landscape, your funny.

4. lawnwizards

mike,

if i have to explain it to you then maybe you shouldn't be reading posts on here... try sesamestreet.com... i think it might be more on your level...

good day.
    lawnwizards

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Ouch...that was a bit harsh.

6. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm LOL!!! That's a Good come back. THANKS Joel:gunsfirin

7. lawnwizards

youre right rodfather.

i'm sorry mike for the post... bad week... just thought i'd try to cheer up everyone including myself with a funny post... sorry you don't think its funny.

8. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

lawnwizards wrote:

try sesamestreet.com... i think it might be more on your level...

18 posts and your making posts like this? Where did you post before? One of those rice boards?

9. lawnwizards

richard martin,

just because i'm new, i'm not allowed to speak my mind? if you would read before you type you would see i apologized for what i said.

10. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I saw it. I get to speak my mind too.