funny way i got a account today.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by milo, Dec 16, 2005.

1. milo

milo LawnSite Bronze Member

i was sharping some blades and got something in my eye so i went to the regular doctor and did not see anything and sent me to a eye doctor. well he asked what i did and i told him and he said his last guy was not that great. so it ended up i got his lawn. and i did not have anything in my eye. i guess it all worked out.:p

2. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

I almost always mention in some way or another what I do to the people I do business with day to day.
    My Chiropractor adjusted me monthly for a year,I preped and planted around his house and he paid materials.Worked out good for both cuz my insurance did not cover Chiropractic work.
    But word of mouth is how I get all my biz.
    I talk to people,from all walks of life in all kinds of situations about their landscapes.Even if it's just to advise them about it,I will get a deal on something because I gave them advise on something they were having a problem with.
    OH and by the way..Where were your saftey glasses at the time?Somewhere they were doing you absolutly 0 good I suppose
    PROTECT YOUR EYES YA DUMMIE!!

3. milo

milo LawnSite Bronze Member

yes i always wear they gringing. and working i wear sunglasses and hat and a resporator.

4. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

I mow and do general landscaping for my chiropractor, we actually just trade services, because I have to hit 500.00 deductible before ins. pays anything. At the end of the year we total it up and pay out the difference. Works great for both of us.