Lawn Care Forum banner

funny

8K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  Chris Feenan 
#1 ·
so im out looking at trucks.salesman ask me so what kinda work i did told him i have a lawn & lanscaping buisness .he says that we make money than doctors i just looked and laughed

#27 ·
Nah, I don't think I have all my bases covered. I just live in a fairly safe area, I work in a really nice part of town and the all things considered the risk is very low. But if it happens, that's fine. I'll go to the bank on Monday and pull out some more.

But your comment about them coming back for more doesn't make sense. What? They're going to look for me around town? Follow me all over and jump me again??? Come to my house and rob me a second time???? Now we're getting really ridiculous. :rolleyes:
Jim I made my last post before reading your last post. Looks like we were thinking the same thing. :laugh:

#28 ·
Tell you one thing I have learned over the years.

There exist other folks with this false perception, such as thieves and robbers.
That is why I never carry a large chunk of cash with me.
Not on me, not in my truck, no $100 not even $50.

Not unless I have previously arranged to pay for something and I am on my way there, this rarely happens.

Any LCO ever gets robbed with a large amount of money on them puts us ALL at risk!
They rob some fat wallet guy omg we made $700 hell yeah you're next!

My own rule is I never have much over $20 cash on me at any time,
now they can still come and take it but they won't get away with much.
And hopefully they'll figure it's not worth it, and won't go after anyone else.
Smart. I rarely carry cash.

#30 ·
I didnt know it was possible to have that many grammatical errors in 3 sentences.
Try three grammatical errors in ONE sentence - Walking out of a grocery store, I hear a young woman say "She say she mad atchoo" That takes skill man.

A lot of guys on here just type a response out quickly and don't worry about spelling, grammar, etc. They must have work to do, I guess ? Go easy, I am more interested in their input than I am in their grammar.

BTW - Ridiculous shows up often here as rediculous. If you want to insult someone, you probably ought to use spell check. Or, just don't call people rediculous in the first place ?

Alright, one more. There refers to a place, as opposed to their which refers to something that someone else possesses. That one shows up here more than any other grammatical error. But I taught public high school for many years and can tell you that some of the smartest kids I ever met are rediculous spellers and tell me to kiss there butt when I correct them.

Regarding cash. I live in the capital of New York state. I don't know anyone who has been robbed on the street, and I am 56 years old. Like others have said, if cash makes my life easier, I am not going to worry about something that is very unlikely to happen. If it happens, I'll have a good story to tell, and the lost cash will be a minor inconvenience. Anyway, most street thieves are desperate drug addicts. It's a stupid crime to commit - they don't know if I am a cop, a black belt. carrying a gun or willing to fight to the death for my money. If they are that stupid, and that desperate, they are probably pretty easy to fight off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.