Fusion blades reference?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Happy Frog, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Happy Frog

Happy Frog LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone knows the Oregon reference for the Fusion version of their 91-184 blade?
    The only references I can find are for the Fusion Gator blades and I am looking for the regular hi-lift fusion blade (18" x 2.5" x 0.25" with 5/8" hole)

2. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I'll check in the morning.

3. Happy Frog

Bumping it up...

4. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

Happy Frog, it does not appear they make a Fusion version of that blade yet. Just add a 4 to the front of the part# and that gives you the Fusion #. That part # is not in my sales catalog or in my distributors inventory. I am a Oregon dealer also.

5. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Call the guys up at the Tool Shack. They can find it for you (if it exists).

6. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

They do make one with the same length, center hole and width, but is not as thick. Part # is 491-181. Hope this helps.

7. Happy Frog

Thank you all for the help.
    I know they make them because they are the blades they put on my mower at the factory. I have the Bad Boy reference but can't find the Oregon one.

8. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

call the guys at Daniel's Best Buy in Greenville tx. They're an Oregon dealer as well as a Bad Boy dealer. 903.454.2314. Mike or Shane can help you out. They're good guys.