1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Future office building

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sodgod, Jan 11, 2005.

1. sodgod

sodgod LawnSite Member

Well I am only 17 but someday this is where i will be housing all my equipment, the 2 landscape trucks with trailers for mowing accounts, the truck with the spray rig attached for fertilizing, the F-450 dump truck with skid trailer and another truck for pulling the 20' enclosed trailer for commercial lawns and maintenance. and another truck for the hydro seeder landscaping maintenance. And of course there will be enough room for the john deere 403 tractor, bobcat skid steer, plows for winter and salters, the hardscape equipment and workshop with grinders and all, the logging truck for small land clearing and so i can take away the logs and sell for lumber. It will also include offices for me and the secretary and meeting room.Someday guys someday!!! :blob3:

dream building.jpg
  2. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Now just set your self to those goals and don't like anything get in the way.

Who owns the building?
  3. sodgod

sodgod LawnSite Member

I have no idea who owns the building...i've been lookin on the internet for weeks on buildings like this one just to look at and dream about. I wish it was here in my town so when it goes up for sale i'd be at the door with cash in hand hahahahah.
  4. Mudmower

Mudmower LawnSite Member

Building like that in my area, with land..........$675,000 to $1.15mill. Better get cooking on those spring accounts :cool2: .

Seriously, good luck and dream BBBBIIIIGGGGG....

5. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

My goal is to build people like you buildings like that. I plan on having a diversed company. That is a very nice building. Depending on how it is constructed, the price of it can vary by alot. The building could just be a pole building with wood post in the ground. Or it could be all steel.

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that is nice looking
  7. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Looks expensive. ;) Better be charging those customers lol. payup
  8. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

by the way I just noticed, its a bus garage for a school
  9. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Ackh Groundskeeper Willy says" It's noot a garage it's my Gorando"
  10. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

That looks like it could one sweet lawn/landscape shop! I'll be dreaming with ya