1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

FX,Cast, Unique, Hardco, etc.....

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by nlminc, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Frog Lights  LLC

Frog Lights LLC LawnSite Member

We will establish a special key for Lawn Site members to buy at special prices. Here are a couple: Heavy duty Bronze cast spots with bulb and wires reg. $45 wholesale and now for January and Febuary $30 each with free shipping. We are looking to establish distributors at the present time. All products sold with life time warranty.

Bronze spot no glare guard.JPG

Bronze spot with glare guard.jpg
  2. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

Noel, missed you at the NJNLA trade show this past week in Somerset. I was hoping to take a closer look at your products. Looking forward to getting a price list and product information.

3. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Noel, where can I lay hands on your product. I have to see, smell, taste and feel a product before I will install it. Are you planning anything in the central Texas area or maybe the LVLIA conference?
  4. Frog Lights  LLC

We will be at the MAHTs show in Atlantic City and the NJ Landscape show at the Meadowlands. Frog Lights, LLC
  5. aquamtic

aquamtic LawnSite Senior Member

Noel, I would like pricing on the tall lantern path light fixtures
  6. Frog Lights  LLC

$40 with free shipping
  7. aquamtic

aquamtic LawnSite Senior Member

Noel, Please mail me some literature on your products. Did you get mny original emails to you?

Shoot me an email to pandgirrigation@cox.net
  8. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

Noel, a little clarification please. What you're calling bronze cast spots are actually die cast yellow brass (a completely different metal). The melting temperature of bronze is much higher than brass, so it cannot be cast in a metal die. You can recognize true bronze by it's pebbly surface since it must be cast in sand. The sand-casting process is more labor intensive, therefor more expensive - this is the only process that yields the extremely durable and corrosion resistant bronze. There are no fixtures coming out of Asia that are true bronze.
  9. Broker

Broker LawnSite Senior Member

I thought those accent lights looked similar to the ones that come out of asia and other companies sell. But not sure.