FX Luminaire has been SOLD SOLD SOLD

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by JoeyD, Feb 4, 2009.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Yah, I don't like the italian names either. But we do it the same way. MP20, MU35, whatever. That's the only name me or my guys even know these lights by.

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Geez, all this anymosity towards Italian Names....I guess me and Gambino need to find another forum to play in!!! LOL

3. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey.. what am I, chopped liver?

I bet you didn't know my given first name should have been Alfonso after my paternal grandfather... :)

His people were from Grotte on the coast of western Sicily.

4. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Can we call ya Al?
    I love Italian food! Who's cooking? Mike, Joey, Gregg? :)

5. MAGLIGHTING

MAGLIGHTING LawnSite Member

That's funny Joey, I was thinking the same thing.
    Why don't they have the Italian flag on here too :usflag:

6. irrig8r

7. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

There we go......sorry Alfonso, I didnt mean to leave you out...i thought you were Chinese!! LOL But its Catanese not Cantanese!! LOL

Keith, my Italian cooking stops at toasted rolls and butter!! LOL Good thing I sent my wife to Grandma's schol of cooking so my wife can whip up all the family recipes!! That was the best thing she ever did for me was learn how to cook great grandma Lena's Maccaroni and Gravy...yeah its called Maccaroni and Gravy, not spaghetti and sauce!! LOL

8. irrig8r

Calling it gravy comes the the northeastern US... my nonna called it sugo... and nobody will ever make meatballs as good as hers... or salciccia as good as uncle Jack's...

9. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

great idea on letter number on FX stuff. I will use that. no intended slight against italians, just the names FX uses.

After reading football for pizza by John Grishom, I plan to make a trip to Italy and eat, sightsee, and eat some more.