FYI ~ PlowSite.com

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by Administrator, May 7, 2001.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I have registered the domain PlowSite.com and sometime between now and next season I will move everything snow to this new site.

You die hard snow guys won't have to put up with turf issues anymore. :)

Chuck Keough

2. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

I kinda liked being able to get to "elements of business" with just a click... will we be able to get to lawnsite with out too much trouble ???

3. Administrator

Of course.. it will only be a click away. As a matter of fact I can easily put the elements of business forum on the new site. ( same forum over here... they can interact together )

Chuck

4. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

Ditto what John said - I hope access to LS won't be difficult because I like checking out all the forums - sometimes the "turf issues" can be pretty entertaining!

5. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

how bout a pull down menue on new site that has all the forums that are here

6. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

Myself I like it the way it is now.I understand your thinking and like you said it is just a click away.

Well you guys know what your doing,keep up the good work.

Mike Nelson

7. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

I kinda like the way it is now too. Do you think maybe you could still have the plow forum on lawnsite and plowsite?

8. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

As it stands, I rarely visit the "Sponsor links" and think that they, as well as a snow forum, would get more exposure and hits if left here at the Lawnsite "family compound".

9. Deere John

Deere John LawnSite Senior Member

For me, I visit about 5 of the forums here, though I'm only active on two or three. I visit the commercial lawn boys to get my smile for the day and realize than no matter how bad the black flies are, I still love my job in the bush, not on the greens. If you change it Chuck, the simplier the connection the better. With the new baby coming, I'm getting sideways glances now as I try to do Lawnsite and Arboristsite in my "spare" time. Spare time is getting rarer.:D

10. Administrator

Thanks for the input guys. :D