1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

FYI T850 On the Way

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by SellingIron, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Ausman

Ausman LawnSite Senior Member

I bet even before Doocat release an upgrade we see an upgrade to the PT100!

2. Ozz

Ozz LawnSite Senior Member

And to think,that will do so much more... No-no for bobcat...:)

3. Stick Pro

Stick Pro LawnSite Senior Member

Is that your 605? I have been trying to find someone that owns one, or opperates one. It is the closest to the 943 that i can find. If cat would only bring tyhe 943D out, now that would be something to look forward to.

4. Ozz

The 943D... Now that's a thought. I'd like it too... But now it's just a wet dream.:laugh: But honestly, with TIER 4 and a rear engine loader, the visibility would suck. That's what I dread about the E-series.

5. Stick Pro

That would be one hell of a wet dream though. I agree with all the emissions bull s&^t comeing out, it is scarry to see what is in the near future.

6. Ozz

Kubota,Volvo and maybe Izuzu diesels are already TIER 4A compliant. All volvo and Kubota need for 4B is a cat converter. Komatsu rolled out some engines to become compliant too.

7. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

I think they're "interim Tier 4" compliant. Isn't 2012 the year when all engines must conform fully.

8. Ozz

Yes. Interim is what I call 4A... I beleive Volvo does too. That's where I first read the requirements,so that's the slang I adopted...:)

9. hvy 1ton

hvy 1ton LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry Stick Pro, it isn't mine. One of the salesmen emailed me the pic as they are getting as a trade in. If it doesn't get sold beforehand, i'm gonna demo it when i have some proper work for it. The deere/lieherr track loader deal was canceled as of Jan 1, 2010, so there should be 100% Deere 605D sometime in the near future.

10. Stick Pro

That would be nice to see a 100% deere 605, since i am just dreaming for cat to bring back the 43. The curent 605 is nice to look at, but when i look at the caterpillar D sieres machines. Deere needs to do some catching up, in my opinion.