1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

G I E Show Friday

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by madmusic, Nov 3, 2004.

1. madmusic

madmusic LawnSite Member

Cant wait to go.I have never been to a lawn care show. What can I expect? Hope to see alot of neat things and maybe get some free stuff? ha ha
  2. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll be there on Saturday.
  3. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like I'm going to miss it again this year.

At least it's because I'm so busy I can't take the time off.
  4. sodzilla

sodzilla LawnSite Member

I went to GIE last year. I couldn't make it to the demo day. But went to the show on saturday. It was alright. Alot of neat stuff, and alot of stuff I didn't really care about. It's kind of fun listening to the reps explane why their mower is so much better than the other guys mower. I also had lunch with the Hustler guys. Great group of guys. Plus I scored a free hat from Pj(mowerconsultant).
  5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I love the fact that they have it like on our busiest time of the year.
  6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Exactly. We're in the thick of leaf cleanup season here...everywhere else too probably.
  7. macaw

macaw LawnSite Senior Member

I will be there on Friday. Yes we are all busy this time of year with leaves and other fall cleanup stuff. But if you can't take a day or two off then why are we working for ourself.
  8. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

I'll be there tomorrow, Saturday. I just like to see all the new products. Does anybody know about anymore in North Carolina this year? I went to one last year in Greensboro, not sure of the name of the expo. I do know about the turfgrass expo in Winston-Salem in January. Just thought there might be more.
  9. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Can you post or PM me the web address for that show? I'm about an hour and a half away from there and I'm interested in going if it's on a weekend.
  10. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

I was going to leave Raleigh tonight and drive to charlotte so i could be at the show but because of rain I won't be there until Saturday. Hope to see everyone there.