G6 blades for a Lazer Z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BLC14, Jan 25, 2013.

1. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

I sent u a Ebay link for blades that will fit your mower. All you got to do is get part # for blades you want and find them on ebay. The ones i should you are oem blades from Exmark called extremes just like G6 blades...
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. BLC14

BLC14 LawnSite Member

Ok thanks,really appreciate the help!

3. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

I can't help you with the blades but the mower looks sweet! :laugh:

4. BLC14

BLC14 LawnSite Member

Haha tell me about it can't wait to mow with it COMEON SPRING!

5. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the same mower and have not been able to find the g6's for it. I can confirm the center hole is 15/16

6. weaver

I just use the Extreme's by Exmark. You can get a set for like $40 on Ebay and they do work really well. But you are corect, i could'nt find G6's for mine also and went with the oem blade and i'm satisfied...

7. weaver

Here is what they look like..

IMG_20130128_124122.jpg

IMG_20130128_124129.jpg

8. weaver

9. BLC14

BLC14 LawnSite Member

Thanks again weaver and since you guys have the same mower how was it before you put the blades on double cutting wise? I've heard some complaints about the series 6 not being anything great.

10. weaver

I run a side discharge mulcher all season long and really no problem. I do have a few junk lawns (weeds) that looked nasty when i was finished. The blades just cut the weeds up so fine and it was wet when i did it, just looked not so good. I cut also in all conditions. But customers that have lawns like that usally don't complain about clumped weeds, if they do i just suggest a weed treatment. But if you have alot of lawns like that i would continue to run your high lift notched blades.. This is what has worked well for me...