1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

G6 Gator Blades for deere 717a

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tat900, May 22, 2012.

1. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm having trouble finding these do they make them for the 717 a and if so anywere on line you could recommend?

2. tat900

if anyone has a part number for those blades Id greatly appreciate it

3. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

What's the part number for your OEM blades?

4. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

According to Deere's site, the 48" deck takes part number TCU14939, and I don't see anything listed for that one on Oregon's site. However, it is a 7 Iron deck, and for the 48" 7 Iron they show part #396-770 for the G6 (17 1/16" length measured corner to opposite corner w/ 7/8" center hole)

If you have the 54" deck, the OEM part# is M144652, and the Oregon # for the G6 is 396-769 (19" blade length measured corner to opposite corner, w 7/8" center hole)

5. tat900

Thank you so much

6. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

You should send him a gift card or something. He spent at least 20 minutes gathering all the info and posting it.

7. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

You're tooo funny bro.:laugh:

Nah, took me less than 5 minutes to find all the info. I'm pretty familiar with both sites, so I can locate stuff pretty quickly at either place. Now if I could only find my keys.........